Master P Daughter stars in her own show ..



Master P kids are back in the spotlight but this time it is not Romeo. Master P kids are getting love over a Nickelodeon first the Romeo show now the new show How To Rock. Cymphonique Miller,15, is starring in the role as Kacey Simon. Simon is a teenager who loses popularity when her appearance changes. No longer a part of the “In Crowd,” Kacey finds another way to rock by becoming the lead singer of a teen band.

Miller recently interviewed with her father Percy Robert Miller, a.k.a. Master P, to discuss her role on the show. Miller states, “I’m having a lot of fun. I’ve been working really hard on this project and I actually love the message on it. It’s all about being yourself and it’s super funny. So I love that it’s a duo and it has music, so I’m really excited to be working on this project.” How To Rock is scheduled to premiere in February 2012.

Check out the Trailer

0 comments: