R.I.P: Rapper Heavy D dies at age 44



Rapper Heavy D dies at age 44





Rapper Heavy D collapsed in his Beverly Hills home Tuesday morning and died a short time later at a Los Angeles hospital, according to police and the coroner. He was 44.
Heavy D, whose real name is Dwight Arrington Myers, was found conscious with difficulty breathing at his home after police were called there at 11:25 a.m., the Beverly Hills police said in a news release.
He was pronounced dead in the emergency room at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Tuesday afternoon, according to Los Angeles County coroner's operations chief Craig Harvey. The cause of death has not been determined.





Twitter was in an uproar when the news first hit with R.I.P tweets and Messages from fans and industry friends.



Please join me as I honor my boy with my twitter hour of silence thank u, respectfully


RIP your sweet spirit, smooth moves & pleasant demeanor towards all will be GREATLY missed, God��Bless your grieving family & fans - @MonicaBrown

Brandy () I am shocked, overwhelmed, and all of the above at the death of ! May you rest in peace!! I love you and I promise to live INSPIRED!

P. Diddy (@iamdiddy) Heavy D is the person who gave me my 1st chance in the music industry. He got me my internship at Uptown. He Believed when no one else did.
My Heart is Broken. Pls pray for my man Heavy D and his Family. PLS love you Boy. 4ever!

And Heavy D last words on twitter was BE INSPIRED! So go and Be Inspired. In case you are not sure what made Heavy D famous, he can dance to be a big man and his breakout hit was an O'Jays Remake.



If you like this, go get the new album on I-Tunes. http://itun.es/iL39Xc


0 comments: